Lipscomb University PA Program 2020-2021

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, EmilyJean said:

Anyone with any sort of Update?? Really hoping they have plenty of interview days left 

This was about the time of year I got the "we've wrapped up our interviews and you're out" email from them last year. I'd be surprised if they still had interview days left. 

Just now, ATM25 said:

This was about the time of year I got the "we've wrapped up our interviews and you're out" email from them last year. I'd be surprised if they still had interview days left. 

same. Its so strange with rolling admissions. I've applied 3 times, was interviewed the first time, didnt get an interview last cycle... and now we are here lol.

13 minutes ago, EmilyJean said:

I applied in July and still haven't heard. What is your GPA? I wonder if they interview on a tier system. Its a great school so good luck!!! Wishing you the best.

Thanks so much!! My stats were honestly not the highest, so I feel as they really concentrate on the applicant as a whole... my overall gpa was a 3.5 and sgpa was a 3.3. I hadn’t heard from them since I applied and I reached out to them a few weeks ago inquiring about the status of my application and they said they were still processing; have you tried that?

• 2 weeks later...

I got my rejection email today. I think it's telling of what they're looking for that they list all the stats of their most recent accepted class, and then put in bolded, highlighted text, "We do not provide feedback or advise applicants on how to be more competitive in the future.

Onward!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...