Lipscomb University PA Program 2020-2021

Not from there, but have spent a ton of time there. Fido is a great restaurant, super popular with locals, once ate lunch and Kelly Clarkson was sitting across from me! Five Points Pizza, Taco Mamacita, Tavern, Whiskey Kitchen... so many places!! The gems tend to be quite far away from the touristy areas on Broadway, I've literally spent almost no time on Broadway because its always packed and full people making questionable choices. Dolly Parton also recently opened a bar and it looks soooo cool but not sure this would be the best time to visit. Five Daughters donuts are the best on the planet, 100% recommend going at least once. I used to buy extra to take home too. (-: 

• Like 1

Hey everyone! I just wanted to make a post and tell everyone with upcoming interviews good luck! I had my interview yesterday on 8/17. The staff at Lipscomb are phenomenal! They are so kind, genuine, and welcoming. You really don’t have to be nervous at all! I know that’s easier said than done but once you get there they will ease your nerves. They really just want to get to know who YOU are. I’m hoping to see some upcoming posts about acceptances within the next couple weeks! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RafaCaro said:

Congrats to those that interviewed. Do you mind sharing when your app was submitted/verified? Just looking at timeline because this wait of unknown is brutal haha

Received: 6/12

Verified: 7/1

I know! Waiting is the worst! I also did the professional transcript entry, so I feel like that’s why mine took a little longer. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, ktank said:

Hey everyone! I just wanted to make a post and tell everyone with upcoming interviews good luck! I had my interview yesterday on 8/17. The staff at Lipscomb are phenomenal! They are so kind, genuine, and welcoming. You really don’t have to be nervous at all! I know that’s easier said than done but once you get there they will ease your nerves. They really just want to get to know who YOU are. I’m hoping to see some upcoming posts about acceptances within the next couple weeks! 

How was the writing sample? I'm so nervous about it, interviewing tomorrow morning!

16 hours ago, cbrown23 said:

How was the writing sample? I'm so nervous about it, interviewing tomorrow morning!

So sorry I’m just now getting back to you! You’ve probably already done it by now so I’m sure you know that it wasn’t bad at all! Hope your interview went well!

18 hours ago, peggyPA said:

Do ya'll think we'll hear tomorrow? I know in previous years they sent out acceptances pretty quickly, but they said at my interview that it might take a few weeks. I'm hoping we'll hear tomorrow!

I REALLY hope I hear by Monday at least. We will see! I know they mentioned something about maybe after this next classes orientation which is on Monday.