Lipscomb University PA Program 2020-2021

On 10/5/2020 at 3:38 PM, Ucscaly said:

When you received the confirmation email, did it include their class stats from last year? I do not want to read into it as they don't match my stats. Just seeing if others got the same confirmation email and hoping they review applications holistically. 

Hi! I recently got that email as well which included last years stats. I think they just included those to calm our anxiety and give us some insight into where the class last year stood. My email also mentioned they look at applicants holistically, so I wouldn’t stress too much if you don’t match the stats exactly from last year. Good luck!!

• Upvote 1

On 6/24/2020 at 8:42 AM, LibbyBaldwin said:

Hello everyone, wanted to join in on the discussion! I submitted and was verified the end of May. Looking forward to hearing when people heard about interviews and such. I did the virtual info session and was very impressed. I am interested to see, has anyone taken a tour of the facility? If so, what did you think? 

I interviewed there in 2018 and took a tour. It is a nice facility. Their simulation lab was quite impressive!

On 7/16/2020 at 10:44 AM, bh427 said:

Just received an invite to interview too and I will be attending the August 14th interview date!! I am super excited. Do any of you know how Lipscomb conducts/formats the interview days? 

I interviewed back in 2018 (pre-COVID) and it was MMIs, a written essay, then tours!

• 5 weeks later...