Holistic Schools

Hello everyone !

I am doing my research on holistic schools since my sGPA is a 3.01 GRE:300 and PCE: 4,000. If anybody has some insight into some schools that have holistic approaches. Share your story with me ! Interview invites, acceptances, rejections. I would love to know more.  Thank you everyone ! ( this is my second cycle and I am planning to submit to 15+ schools) 

4 minutes ago, TylerV said:

What kind of PCE? Some schools put different emphasis of some PCE more than others.

And i feel like the majority of schools look at prospective students that way..unless you see an average GPA >3.8 on there admission stats

Medical scribe in the ER and Medical Assistant in Internal Medicine ! 

19 minutes ago, MFVC8 said:

Scribing: 1,200

Medical Assistant: 2,800

Well thats good, honestly most schools look at the whole package. Since you sound like you want specifics..schools I feel fit the description university of Utah, Kentucky, Penn state, Arcadia, Duke, Kettering, Mississippi college, Missouri state, AT still....now we are talking holisitic, but these schools may still require B- or better on prerequsites. Not entirely sure on that part. Now these are just what I heard, and do not have direct experience with these schools. Maybe after this cycle I will...

Seriously though, most schools will be holistic 🤷‍♂️ 

Edited by TylerV

2 minutes ago, TylerV said:

Well thats good, honestly most schools look at the whole package. Since you sound like you want specifics..schools I feel fit the description university of Utah, Kentucky, Penn state, Arcadia, Duke, Kettering, Mississippi college, Missouri state, AT still....now we are talking holisitic, but these schools may still require -B or better on prerequsites. Not entirely sure on that part. Now these are just what I heard, and do not have direct experience with these schools. Maybe after this cycle I will...

Seriously though, most schools will be holistic 🤷‍♂️ 

Wow thank you!! I am going to look into these schools now! I never took biology 2, so it makes it harder to find a school that doesn’t require it. Good luck to you!😊