University of Mary Hardin-Baylor

6 minutes ago, aanchal1d said:

Got an interview invite on 06/23 for july 10. Is anyone else also interviewing the same day ? also for those, who interviewed already, did you have 6 different interviews with 6 different individuals ?

Congrats!!! If you don’t mind sharing, when did you submit your application?

Hi everyone! This is my first time applying to PA school, so I am very new to this process. Taking the GRE keeps getting postponed due to technical difficulties on the online proctoring website, so I haven't submitted applications. (UMHB is the only school I'm applying to that isn't requiring it this year). Unfortunately, I just realized today that UMHB requires that all pre-reqs are completed by August 31st, so I won't be able to apply to them this year. Just wondering if you all are post-graduates or still in school but have already completed the pre-reqs? Thank you and good luck. 

38 minutes ago, eclark said:

Hi everyone! This is my first time applying to PA school, so I am very new to this process. Taking the GRE keeps getting postponed due to technical difficulties on the online proctoring website, so I haven't submitted applications. (UMHB is the only school I'm applying to that isn't requiring it this year). Unfortunately, I just realized today that UMHB requires that all pre-reqs are completed by August 31st, so I won't be able to apply to them this year. Just wondering if you all are post-graduates or still in school but have already completed the pre-reqs? Thank you and good luck. 

I graduated last month and I am taking a gap year. 

18 hours ago, eclark said:

Have you looked into UNTHSC? They don't require GRE either!

9 hours ago, Txbluebonnet said:

Does anyone know how many applicants they will be interviewing total for this application cycle? I have an interview scheduled and was just curious. Some programs share that information. Typically it’s around 100, but could be up to 120.

They said 120 in an email to me 

On 7/7/2020 at 9:33 PM, PAReady0001 said:

I received my interview invitation today for 07/24! Application submitted on 06/29. Best of luck to everyone!

I interview on the 24th as well! Good luck to you! Are you doing the on-site experience? I plan to be there the 27th! Can’t wait to see the shiny new program!

31 minutes ago, pa9701 said:

Congratulations, so exciting!! Do you have any advice for the interview? (Obviously you can’t give details but some words of wisdom or tips might be helpful) 

Yes! Be yourself!! (Be the best version of yourself) I'm not even kidding. Remember that you are also interviewing them!

• Like 1