sGPA: 3.10

Post-baccalaureate: 3.91

Graduate GPA: 4.00

PCE: 10000+

HCE: 3000+

Volunteer: 120

Shadowing: 100

5+ years practicing as a registered dietitian 

Awesome, thank you so much! I am also a non-traditional student and I hope to apply here this next year. Best of luck to you all! 

6 hours ago, BrennaG said:

Has anyone done the on-campus experience yet? I’m kind of panicking about what to wear to a campus tour in this heat! Is everyone planning on rocking the pant suit anyway??

I did in June, there was only me and one other gal wearing pants suits out of a group of eight. Everyone else went for business casual such as a nice shirt with jeans, an appropriate dress or for men khakis and a button up. You walk around campus but you’re not outside for terribly long so I didn’t feel awful. Also the staff is incredibly nice and relaxed so don’t be nervous! They just wanna get to know you and they’re very welcoming, good luck!

On 7/20/2020 at 12:17 PM, Rebecca65 said:

I did in June, there was only me and one other gal wearing pants suits out of a group of eight. Everyone else went for business casual such as a nice shirt with jeans, an appropriate dress or for men khakis and a button up. You walk around campus but you’re not outside for terribly long so I didn’t feel awful. Also the staff is incredibly nice and relaxed so don’t be nervous! They just wanna get to know you and they’re very welcoming, good luck!

Awesome! Thank you!

On 7/28/2020 at 6:46 PM, rg6506 said:

I received an interview invite today for 8/14. Under review since 7/14. Is anyone worried about accreditation or pretty confident since they’re a Baylor affiliate? 

They're actually not affiliated with Baylor the school! but from my interview and in person experience all the faculty seem to have put a lot of thought into their program and they seem pretty confident, but obviously its hard to say for sure

• Upvote 1

On 7/27/2020 at 8:37 PM, apgallag28 said:

Does anyone know how full the class is yet? 

About 20 people have accepted seats already. They have probably offered admission to a few more as well, but some people will most likely end up declining their seats as they hear back from more schools!