University of Mary Hardin-Baylor

I wanted to add UMHB, they are finally accepting students. I saw them on the PAEA directory a few years back and was wondering when they were going to open their program. I haven't been to Belton in a long time, bet they built another Walmart there or something lol. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ameer432 said:

I sent my application for Mary Hardin Baylor for the 2020-2021 cycle. I just took the CASPER test May 20, so I think they are waiting for my results. Have they responded to you yet?

I didn't see them on the CASPER test list. They sent me an email today saying my application was under review. I submitted my application on CASPA monday.

3 minutes ago, res456 said:

I was verified May 13 and took CASPER May 7th. I've only received the email that says my application is complete and has been received, which was the same day I was verified.

So, does that mean they aren't responding to our applications for some reason. Last time I checked they were rolling admissions.

3 minutes ago, Ameer432 said:

So, does that mean they aren't responding to our applications for some reason. Last time I checked they were rolling admissions.

Their website says interviews start in June, so I'd imagine they'll be sending out invites soon. Wondering if the first interviews will be given to UMHB grads/students. 

1 minute ago, res456 said:

Their website says interviews start in June, so I'd imagine they'll be sending out invites soon. Wondering if the first interviews will be given to UMHB grads/students. 

Do you by any chance know how big the class is for the upcoming 2020-2021 class?

22 minutes ago, pa19960 said:

Also, if y'all don't mind me asking, how did you answer their supplemental essay about service? Did you talk about non-healthcare related service opportunities or did you talk about healthcare related things or both? Thanks!!

Non-healthcare, but I feel like both would be beneficial.

• Like 1

@Imani Did they say when the June interview would be? Like at the beginning of the month/end of the month? I am pretty much done with my application, but still waiting on a transcript to be received 😕 I couldn't send a electronic transcript so it had to go through the mail. Because of COVID19, there is a bit of a delay too. I am hoping the interviews are at the end of june!

Edited by pa19960

A bit of a non-update update: they don’t know the exact dates yet because they don’t know how the interviews will be conducted yet so we probably won’t hear back this week. Also, they already reviewed my application. I only got this information because I had to call about an issue with my application.

22 hours ago, Imani said:

A bit of a non-update update: they don’t know the exact dates yet because they don’t know how the interviews will be conducted yet so we probably won’t hear back this week. Also, they already reviewed my application. I only got this information because I had to call about an issue with my application.

I've just received an interview invite today!

• Like 2