Pace University’s Pleasantville Campus 2020/21

Wait, wait, wait woah woah woah - classes have been filled?! omg they literally sent me an email back not too long ago that I finally got verified :'((( @ me please! 

8 minutes ago, FuturePA6813 said:

My waitlist letter says “We have reached our capacity for the program for Fall 2021“

oh WOW, okay, well that is the most disheartening thing ever for me. I guess i'll put my hope into the other pace campus then lol 

1 hour ago, BL2112 said:

I am confused isn’t the deadline to apply to this campus April 1, 2021 and the class is already filled?????

if they keep interviewing to further fill the waitlist LOL. how sad. I hope they send the rest of us applicants an email soon in regards to if this is true or not because I still paid to be "evaluated"! 

• 2 weeks later...

On CASPA my application was verified but I never got an email from the program confirming they got my application. I applied to Pace-Lenox Hill as well and I did the supplemental application for them, but I assume they are separate supplemental apps. Should I email the program asking if they received my application even though I know it was verified on CASPA? Thank you

3 hours ago, rebgoro said:

On CASPA my application was verified but I never got an email from the program confirming they got my application. I applied to Pace-Lenox Hill as well and I did the supplemental application for them, but I assume they are separate supplemental apps. Should I email the program asking if they received my application even though I know it was verified on CASPA? Thank you

Hey, when did your application get verified? Sometimes it can take a few days before you receive confirmation from the programs. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, futurePA1297 said:

Anyone who has been accepted already, does your acceptance letter say Lenox Hill Hospital? I am so confused because I have not interviewed with them yet, but did interview with Pleasantville. If anyone could let me know that would be great!

Hey, no it says Pleasantville. If it's an error perhaps contact the school and they can figure out what happened 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all, it was great interviewing with the people I did (10/15 I think it was). I was unfortunately rejected. I wish the rest of you waiting for a decision luck, definitely check the Pace application page for the decision. For those going in to interview, it is a wonderful experience and do not be nervous about it. Best of luck.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, nj1122 said:

wow Congrats! would you mind sharing your stats and how the interview went? anything that surprised you and the format? thnak you v much in advance! 

Thank you! I have actually since respectfully declined their offer, as I have been accepted to two other programs and am still interviewing. Their interview was very traditional, starts with a presentation and then you go to your first interview, and then second in zoom breakout rooms. While you’re not interviewing, you hangout in the main zoom room and talk to the other applicants. It does approximately take the full time they project it to be.

Cumulative GPA: 3.74

Science GPA: 3.62

GRE: 302

Shadowing: 3 PAs, 200 hours total. 1 MD, 120 hours total.

PCE: Medical Scribe, ~1140 hours

HCE: Medical Receptionist, ~1000 hours and counting

Research: 1.5 years doing clinical research on Medulloblastoma

Volunteer: St. Francis Hospital and Berkshire Nursing home, 100+ hours each

Leadership: Student Body Vice President, Orientation Leader, Student Ambassador, Chair of Honors Advisory Council, President of Chi Beta Phi (Science Honor Society), etc.

Edited by uniqueanika