Pace University’s Pleasantville Campus 2020/21

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2021 at 1:37 PM, KHPAForum said:

Hey guys! I interviewed on 2/25 and I’m waiting to hear back! I keep checking this thread everyday to see if anyone has updated from my interview group! Good luck to everyone!!

Hey, I also interviewed 2/25. Have not heard anything back, just waiting !! Fingers crossed for everyone ! 

On 3/2/2021 at 1:37 PM, KHPAForum said:

Hey guys! I interviewed on 2/25 and I’m waiting to hear back! I keep checking this thread everyday to see if anyone has updated from my interview group! Good luck to everyone!!

When did you submit your application? I applied around February and trying to have when I’ll hear back

13 hours ago, wenzjessica said:

When did you submit your application? I applied around February and trying to have when I’ll hear back

I submitted my application back last summer at the end of August. I asked during the interview when they usually have their class filled and they said by the summer they generally have every seat filled! Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, I was checking this forum for a friend of mine who is applying to PA school, and dropped in on this thread out of curiosity. I read some of your posts and thought I would let you guys know that Pace PLV is still doing interviews to fill the class. 🙂 I’m currently in the program, and they ask us to join in on interviews to chat with applicants. Best of luck guys! Hope to see you in the fall! 

Edited by 68wtoPA
Edit

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2021 at 7:47 PM, 68wtoPA said:

Hey everyone, I was checking this forum for a friend of mine who is applying to PA school, and dropped in on this thread out of curiosity. I read some of your posts and thought I would let you guys know that Pace PLV is still doing interviews to fill the class. 🙂 I’m currently in the program, and they ask us to join in on interviews to chat with applicants. Best of luck guys! Hope to see you in the fall! 

Do you know if PLV is still holding interviews? Trying to figure out what my next steps need to be and I dont want to bug admissions

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/5/2021 at 2:13 PM, wenzjessica said:

Do you know if PLV is still holding interviews? Trying to figure out what my next steps need to be and I dont want to bug admissions

Hi! Did you end up calling admissions or getting any more info? I applied right before the deadline and want to know if they are still doing interviews. 

• 4 weeks later...