2020-2021 Application Cycle

I received an interview invite this morning via email for the week of October 5th! If anyone else received an invite, I’d love to meet up via Zoom before the interview (since we cannot meet for dinner the night before)!

Congrats! I got one too. I’d be down to do something like a virtual meetup lol.
Did you get a confirmation email once you accepted the interview? I didn’t so just want to be sure I’m doing everything right :)

22 minutes ago, prePApug said:

Congrats! I got one too. I’d be down to do something like a virtual meetup lol.
Did you get a confirmation email once you accepted the interview? I didn’t so just want to be sure I’m doing everything right 🙂

I did not receive a confirmation email yet. The message after accepting the invite said that we will receive additional information closer to the interview date! I'm so excited for this opportunity!! 🙂

• Like 2

I scheduled my interview for Monday, October 5th!! If anyone else chose the same day (or even a different day and still wants to meet other prospective students), I’d love to schedule a day/time for a virtual meet up via Zoom before our interview day!

Looking at you [mention]prePApug [/mention]because I know you mentioned that you’d be interested in a virtual meet up![emoji4]

• Like 2

To those who received invites - does anyone know the details on the panel discussion on wednesday? I work that day and my supervisor gave me permission to step away for the time needed, but I’m hesitant because I don’t know if I’ll need to be dressed up/be on camera, etc. Should I just call out that day?

To those who received invites - does anyone know the details on the panel discussion on wednesday? I work that day and my supervisor gave me permission to step away for the time needed, but I’m hesitant because I don’t know if I’ll need to be dressed up/be on camera, etc. Should I just call out that day?

I‘m also scheduled to work a full day on Wednesday but when I received the schedule today I asked myself the same question. I decided to work a half day instead, just in case. Does anyone have any insight on the discussion panel format?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 9/25/2020 at 10:00 AM, sawood said:

I received an interview invite this morning via email for the week of October 5th! If anyone else received an invite, I’d love to meet up via Zoom before the interview (since we cannot meet for dinner the night before)!

Hi! I am also scheduled for an interview on October 5th if you guys would like to do an Zoom session the night before I would love to!

On 9/28/2020 at 8:30 PM, sawood said:

I scheduled my interview for Monday, October 5th!! If anyone else chose the same day (or even a different day and still wants to meet other prospective students), I’d love to schedule a day/time for a virtual meet up via Zoom before our interview day!

Looking at you [mention]prePApug [/mention]because I know you mentioned that you’d be interested in a virtual meet up!emoji4.png

Ahh, sorry! Not sure how I missed this, but I'm down! You message me if you'd like to set something up (with whoever else too lol)