2020-2021 Application Cycle

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/11/2020 at 2:15 PM, amchan said:

Got an email today that they’ve reviewed my app, but will begin extending interview invites in August. Looking forward to two months of anticipation emoji3061.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How long after CASPA verification did you receive this email?

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, ellamnelson said:

I got the email today that my app was reviewed and they will be extending interviews invites in August! Goodluck to everyone 

How long after verification did you get this email? I received an email a few days ago saying they received it and will review it soon. But no email saying it's been reviewed!

44 minutes ago, laurenguidry said:

How long after verification did you get this email? I received an email a few days ago saying they received it and will review it soon. But no email saying it's been reviewed!

Hi,

I was verified in May but just recently submitted my app to LSU on 6/21. I received the email this morning that it was reviewed but never got an email saying the received my application. 

• 2 weeks later...

Online it states that preference is given to Louisiana state residents and that for competitive cycles, they may not even consider out of state residents. Anyone have any insight into if that is true? I am from CT and considering applying but it's already so late into the cycle that I'm wondering if it's even worth it. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2020 at 8:47 AM, psub7 said:

Online it states that preference is given to Louisiana state residents and that for competitive cycles, they may not even consider out of state residents. Anyone have any insight into if that is true? I am from CT and considering applying but it's already so late into the cycle that I'm wondering if it's even worth it. 

image.thumb.png.279f63f492cd37859a00c1204cc53ec3.pngHey,

Here are the percentages for matriculated out of state residents from their admissions handbook. For the past recent years, it seems like they've only accepted very few applicants coming from out of state. 

Best wishes to everyone who has applied!

I was kind of late applying to this program, but I submitted my app on 7/10 and was just verified this morning, 7/16. Got an email that said they received my app and will review.

I am also from around the New Orleans area if that helps anyone in the thread. 

I'll let y'all know if I hear anything!