2020-2021 Application Cycle

3 hours ago, Xdean77 said:

I think they might have called all of us in state, as 30 or so got calls and none of us are from out of state as far as I know. 

my question is has any of y’all gotten the physical letters of acceptance yet? Because I know they sent those on Thursday. I was not aware they making phone calls to deliver the news! 😕

my question is has any of y’all gotten the physical letters of acceptance yet? Because I know they sent those on Thursday. I was not aware they making phone calls to deliver the news! [emoji53]

Right. I thought they said they were not calling everyone. It’s all so confusing and stressful. [emoji27]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Xdean77 said:

I think they might have called all of us in state, as 30 or so got calls and none of us are from out of state as far as I know. 

I am so confused with this because some people are saying they told them they were not calling everybody who got accepted. Im so stressed out because I havent heard anything yet. They said rejections would be sent through email, and I assumed those would've been sent the same time as the acceptance letters would have been sent... Idk what to think anymore and Im tired of the anxiety.

• Like 2

I am so confused with this because some people are saying they told them they were not calling everybody who got accepted. Im so stressed out because I havent heard anything yet. They said rejections would be sent through email, and I assumed those would've been sent the same time as the acceptance letters would have been sent... Idk what to think anymore and Im tired of the anxiety.

I agree with you. I feel like it was a bit unfair to leave the rest of us hanging like that. :(

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ajpuckett said:

I agree with you. I feel like it was a bit unfair to leave the rest of us hanging like that. 😞

I understand they wanted to call the ones who were affected by the hurricane as their mailing system is screwed right now, but I think they shouldve called everybody if that were the case. Just my own opinion though.

• Like 2

I understand they wanted to call the ones who were affected by the hurricane as their mailing system is screwed right now, but I think they shouldve called everybody if that were the case. Just my own opinion though.

I agree with you. They also could have sent rejections and wait lists at the same time!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ajpuckett said:

I agree with you. They also could have sent rejections and wait lists at the same time!

They told us during our interview session that waitlist and rejections would be sent through email. So by my own assumption (which I obviously know can be wrong) i would think that they would all be sent out at the same time as acceptances so because I didn't get a rejection email that I have an acceptance letter coming. Which is just making me get my hopes up more which means Ill just be let down harder if that's not the case. Im tired of waiting D=

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, FutureRPA said:

They told us during our interview session that waitlist and rejections would be sent through email. So by my own assumption (which I obviously know can be wrong) i would think that they would all be sent out at the same time as acceptances so because I didn't get a rejection email that I have an acceptance letter coming. Which is just making me get my hopes up more which means Ill just be let down harder if that's not the case. Im tired of waiting D=

I am with y’all, this anxiety is killing me in the inside lol. I talked to an alumni from the program. She said that some letters arrive before others. She said she got her letter a week before her classmate. So, it kinda keeps my hopes up.. hopefully we can all get an answer soon.

11 minutes ago, Nat23 said:

I am with y’all, this anxiety is killing me in the inside lol. I talked to an alumni from the program. She said that some letters arrive before others. She said she got her letter a week before her classmate. So, it kinda keeps my hopes up.. hopefully we can all get an answer soon.

Hey everyone,

I am posting this for the sake of those of you still waiting. They scheduled our tours for those that have been accepted, and they sent out an email to 35 addresses regarding these tours. I'm not saying this to be the bearer of bad news, but I just want you guys to have a more solid answer than to just be waiting around. I know that uncertainty can be so much worse than just knowing the facts, even if it's not what you want to hear.

Remember, waitlist is still an option, and it's definitely not a "no." Best of luck to all of you.❤️

In their defense there was about 120 interviews. That is a lot of phone calls but i do understand because I haven't gotten a response either. At this point to be realistic I am assuming that I am either wait listed or rejected but a definite answer would be nice. I hope we get our closure tomorrow. Whatever the outcome be proud that you were interviewed and stay positive! 🙂

51 minutes ago, lvlo2020 said:

Hey everyone,

I am posting this for the sake of those of you still waiting. They scheduled our tours for those that have been accepted, and they sent out an email to 35 addresses regarding these tours. I'm not saying this to be the bearer of bad news, but I just want you guys to have a more solid answer than to just be waiting around. I know that uncertainty can be so much worse than just knowing the facts, even if it's not what you want to hear.

Remember, waitlist is still an option, and it's definitely not a "no." Best of luck to all of you.❤️

thank you so much for this! Congrats on your acceptance 🙂

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, lmonte61736 said:

thank you so much for this! Congrats on your acceptance 🙂

Thank you very much! and of course. I promise I did not post that to brag or make others sad. I struggle with anxiety and I know the wait can be brutal, to say the least. So I just wanted to do my part and be honest with everyone reading this thread! Still hope they get those emails out to y'all soon.