2020-2021 Application Cycle

5 hours ago, paworld0704 said:

Can anybody explain how the interview process was? Applied to this school, just waiting to hear. 

It was over Zoom and very relaxed. Definitely had some questions that may take you off guard but overall a really good experience. This was my first interview, and they made us all feel very welcome.

• Like 2

Hi all! OOS applicant here😊

I applied to this program in mid-July--quite late! Today I received a letter from the program informing me that I will not be interviewed. Of course it is disappointing, but I am aware of how late I submitted and how bulky their in-state acceptances are.

I am very much still with a positive mindset for my in-state programs and other OOS programs. 

Congrats to those that received interviews and good luck to the rest that applied! Gotta keep pushin' 🙏

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Anyone else replaying their interview in their head every single day since? No? Just me?[emoji2358][emoji2358][emoji2358]
honestly, I doubt myself more and more every day. This wait is brutal.[emoji20]

Haha thought I was the only one doing that[emoji3061][emoji23] I really thought we would have heard the decisions by now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, mckennacs3 said:

I got a call from the faculty today saying letters should be received by next Wednesday (9/16) unless your place of residence was affected by Hurricane Laura and they will call you first.

Wow, thank you for sharing!

should I assume the worst if I didn't get a call like this too? 😕

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, mckennacs3 said:

I got a call from the faculty today saying letters should be received by next Wednesday (9/16) unless your place of residence was affected by Hurricane Laura and they will call you first.

Do you mind if I clarify?

are they calling all accepted students? Or just those affected by the hurricane?