2020-2021 Application Cycle

17 minutes ago, OrangeGinger said:

Give it a few more hours before u freak out lol they have to call 35 ppl lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received a phone call this morning around 11 from a (225) 356-_ _ _ _. I just realized my voice-mail box was full so they couldn't leave a voicemail. Can anybody confirm or deny if the number they got a call from was similar or different ?

11 minutes ago, FutureRPA said:

So by this point if we haven't gotten a phone call should we assume that means we did not get accepted ?

They specifically told me they were NOT calling all 35, just those of us affected by Laura. You definitely still have a chance!

just based on the amount of people I’ve seen celebrating, they’ve probably called 15-20 of us already at least, but that makes sense when you consider how much of the state was affected. 

Edited by Xdean77

1 hour ago, Xdean77 said:

They specifically told me they were NOT calling all 35, just those of us affected by Laura. You definitely still have a chance!

just based on the amount of people I’ve seen celebrating, they’ve probably called 15-20 of us already at least, but that makes sense when you consider how much of the state was affected. 

Thank you ! This makes me feel slightly better 😅

1 hour ago, jem4625 said:

I believe several other applicants, besides Lake Charles applicants, were also notified. I’m so beyond anxious as I never received a call. 

Yup they are calling all over the state, as long as your area was hit I guess. I’m in north LA but my parish was actually hit pretty hard compared to most. 

Someone earlier mentioned getting a groupme going for the final class. I think that would be a great idea with campus tours coming, so I went ahead and set one up! Here’s the link, feel free to join if you’ve been accepted already. 

https://groupme.com/join_group/62430774/EGj1vE3B

Good luck to y’all still waiting. There definitely seem to be some acceptances that have yet to be received. 

• Like 1