2020-2021 Application Cycle

3 hours ago, Stasia64106410 said:

Has anyone gotten the second email  about their interview's specific time, the passcode, and meeting ID? My first email said I would receive this information within 48 hours but I haven't  yet. Thanks!

Nope, and I was wondering if it was just me. I'm sure everything's so hectic with Covid and all. We'll get it soon I'm sure! 😁

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, lvlo2020 said:

Can anyone help me understand the schedule they just sent us?😞

Super confusing, right???

The email stated: "Breakout Rooms will be utilized. Pay attention to your color. It will determine if you are meeting with faculty individually or with the students and alumni as a group." 

Based on that, I'm assuming that we join as a group for intro, and they use the breakout rooms to isolate each of us to either an individual faculty member or the alumni/student group.

Hey everyone! I know interviews begin tomorrow, and you're all probably just as nervous as I am. With that said, I wanted to leave everyone with an encouraging reminder that we are all qualified and deserve to feel confident in our interviews! Take a deep breath and be yourself. Good luck to everyone!!😊

Edited by lvlo2020
  • Like 6

Mine is tomorrow, 8/5, at 9:45-11:45. Good luck, good vibes, and best wishes for those interviewing today and the rest of the week! 

Please let us know how the online experience was (especially in contrast to what you were expecting/have experienced in the in-person format). 🙂 

Prayers for peace and confidence (and strong internet!) guys!

• Like 3