2020-2021 Application Cycle

• 3 weeks later...
Submitted last Tuesday, but haven't received confirmation yet, did you hear back from them by any chance?

I haven’t heard anything, I’m verified but waiting for my last letter of reference. Last year it took a couple weeks to hear back after everything was fully complete. Hope that helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I saw that last year the first round of interview invites was sent out around 6/3 so we still have a bit of waiting to do. I'm very excited about this program -- I'm from TX and I've been very far from home for many, many years so it would be exciting to train and practice close by! Best of luck to everyone!

• Like 1

On 5/21/2020 at 11:56 PM, jparra1 said:

I saw that last year the first round of interview invites was sent out around 6/3 so we still have a bit of waiting to do. I'm very excited about this program -- I'm from TX and I've been very far from home for many, many years so it would be exciting to train and practice close by! Best of luck to everyone!

I am also from Texas applying to this school. I was wondering if we graduate out of state how do we change the license to state of Texas? 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest PA4day
7 minutes ago, Puckc said:

Nothing yet. I was wondering the same thing. Tempted to email and check in.

I might do the same!

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone hear back at all? Does anyone know if they are still planning on conducting interviews this year?

Still nothing. I emailed to check in and all they said was “we have received your application.” Last year I had already found out I had an interview by now. They haven’t sent any updates this year sadly.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2020 at 1:05 PM, jparra1 said:

I spoke to one of the admissions people at FranU and they said that they would start sending interview invites after the August 1st deadline! Hopefully that means some of us will start to hear back sometime next week! Enjoy your weekend and best of luck to everyone!

Wohooo, thank you!