2020-2021 Application Cycle

On 9/1/2020 at 10:59 PM, Peter17 said:

For the headshot that they requested, did y'all submit that via the portal?

On 9/3/2020 at 9:42 AM, Clanella said:

I actually just sent my headshot as an email attachment to Ms. Lisa Loustalot. Is there an option to add it via the portal?

Hey y'all! My interview is next week and I'm curious about the timing of them asking for headshots. Did they ask for these closer to your interview or perhaps after you already interviewed? I haven't been asked to submit a headshot yet.

2 hours ago, hverbeek said:

Hey y'all! My interview is next week and I'm curious about the timing of them asking for headshots. Did they ask for these closer to your interview or perhaps after you already interviewed? I haven't been asked to submit a headshot yet.

I got the email last week. My interview is this Friday. Seemed like a mass email... Maybe contact Lisa Loustalot.

36 minutes ago, Peter17 said:

I got the email last week. My interview is this Friday. Seemed like a mass email... Maybe contact Lisa Loustalot.

I emailed her and she told me she has been sending emails for headshots, but hadn't gotten to my interview date yet. So, I don't think it was a mass email that was sent out to all applicants. It must have been for your interview date specifically! Thank you for directing me her way! 🙂 Mini panic attack averted.

19 hours ago, hverbeek said:

I emailed her and she told me she has been sending emails for headshots, but hadn't gotten to my interview date yet. So, I don't think it was a mass email that was sent out to all applicants. It must have been for your interview date specifically! Thank you for directing me her way! 🙂 Mini panic attack averted.

Sorry I haven’t checked the forum in awhile due to being busy with work but I’m glad you averted that panic attack. Wish I could’ve responded sooner so you didn’t have that added stress. Hope your interview goes well! Good luck everyone!😬

• Like 2

Does anyone know a more specific date that the faculty is going to make their decisions? I know they said during the first or second week of October.
Also were there any interviews after September 25th?

Good luck everyone. Hopefully this is the week. [emoji3059]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, goodfella said:

Just got the email that I am on the waitlist. Congrats if you got accepted. Hopefully there’s still hope for me 🙏🏼

I also just received the waitlist interview! I am praying that by the grace of God, a spot will open up for me soon. Best of luck to everyone this cycle.

1 minute ago, amchan said:

I was waitlisted as well. I’m a reapplicant and was waitlisted last year too. Good news is I know of two people who were accepted and will be declining. Trying to hold out hope!

Also a reapplicant who was waitlisted last year as well as this year. Hoping for the best for both of us ! 

• Like 1

Does anyone know if there’s a Facebook or GroupMe for FranU? Thank you in advance. I hope everything works out for everyone! This was my second time applying for this school so don’t give up, believe in yourself yall got this!!

I think after October 16th when everyone has paid a deposit they are going to email us an we can get everyone’s names and emails to start a GroupMe!