2020-2021 St. Catherine Application Cycle

16 hours ago, parker42 said:

Anyone at liberty to say generally how their interview went, how it was conducted, etc?

They send you a confirmation email with all the details, but to be specific, the interview was an hour long and we had two face to face interviews which didn't last too long, I feel like it wasn't enough time to get to know me enough personally. Best of luck to those with upcoming interviews!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, melatttt said:

They send you a confirmation email with all the details, but to be specific, the interview was an hour long and we had two face to face interviews which didn't last too long, I feel like it wasn't enough time to get to know me enough personally. Best of luck to those with upcoming interviews!

I have felt this not only with online interviews but even sometimes with in-person. 

It's such an odd process, and it'll happen for you (hopefully this year 🤞🏼). You've done all you can at this point. Wishing you luck (and hoping I hear something soon)!

5 minutes ago, olipajoli said:

I have felt this not only with online interviews but even sometimes with in-person. 

It's such an odd process, and it'll happen for you (hopefully this year 🤞🏼). You've done all you can at this point. Wishing you luck (and hoping I hear something soon)!

Yes I agree! and Hopefully! 🙂 Thank you so much! I hope you hear from them soon, best of luck!

19 hours ago, melatttt said:

Thank you! and no I have not, hopefully soon tho.. Have you?

Not yet, but still keeping my fingers crossed! I am thinking they won't start notifying applicants until after they finish with all the interviewees in this group of interviews. I know there are more planned to interview on the 27th so I am hoping that once those are finished they will start sending out their notifications. 

10 hours ago, melatttt said:

Nope, I've heard nothing back, hoping this week will be the week we hear something... I'll be continuing to constantly check my email lol.... Anyone else hear anything after interviewing?

No update on my end yet, either. I have literally been walking around with my phone stuck by my side all week so that I wouldn't run the risk of missing a call or email! haha... I am hoping to hear back soon though! Fingers still crossed for everyone.

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, melatttt said:

Is it bad idea to email them about when we will be hearing from them about our applications post interview? The wait is killing me here..... or has anyone reached out? It’s my top choice school n I just wanna know so bad...

If I were you, I would just hold out. I know the wait is terrible, but we know things were delayed, given that the application deadline was delayed. 

34 minutes ago, lpatsy said:

Got offered a spot yesterday! They sent an email and then called. If anyone has any questions, lmk. 

cGPA: 3.77      sGPA: 3.66     HC hours: 2500+  as PCA, medical scribe, and sports medicine assistant

Omg congratulations!! So happy for you! When did you interview? And how late/around what time did they send u an email/call? Again congratulations!!

On 9/14/2020 at 7:04 PM, melatttt said:

Nope! Have you? It’s scaring me because people have already been accepted, and I’m starting to lose hope...:( Have u heard anything?

I also haven't heard back. I interviewed Aug 20th and I sadly didn't prepare properly for the traditional style questions. I had been under the impression that the interview would be MMI style because in one of the older cycles on this forum someone mentioned their interview was "relaxed MMI" style. I emailed St. Kate's to double-check and they said that yes it would be multiple mini interviews but that was definitely not MMI style which is what I had prepared for.  Lol sorry for the novel but anyway after all that, I figured I would get a no from them any day now. I would assume they would send out rejection emails too right? Let me know if you hear anything! 🙂

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2020 at 5:09 PM, Oliver1234 said:

Anyone else still anxiously awaiting to hear back after their interview? I interviewed back in August and have heard nothing. The wait is killing me!

ME! I am in the same boat as you as I also interviewed back in August, and have heard nothing.. The wait is slowly killing me as well 😕