2020-2021 St. Catherine Application Cycle

3 hours ago, elliebrown3721 said:

I emailed Rejeetha Gort yesterday for an update on admissions, and she informed me that letters would be mailed out this week into next... I know most accepted students got an email and a call so I feel like that means there won’t be an acceptance following, but fingers are still crossed!

Did she give you any indication that they are still sending out acceptances? I am in the same boat. But from my understanding, if you get a letter you are either wait listed or rejected. At least thats what they did last year 😕

11 minutes ago, Oliver1234 said:

Did she give you any indication that they are still sending out acceptances? I am in the same boat. But from my understanding, if you get a letter you are either wait listed or rejected. At least thats what they did last year 😕

She did not specify, no. But I did look at previous years’ forums and yes, it seems like that’s the usual protocol. 

Also received a letter in the mail informing me that I've been placed on the waitlist after interviewing! Glad to hear I am still in the running as this is my top choice program! Fingers crossed for all of us on the waitlist!  Does anyone know if we can email admissions to see where we land on the waitlist? or??

Edited by melatttt

19 hours ago, melatttt said:

Also received a letter in the mail informing me that I've been placed on the waitlist after interviewing! Glad to hear I am still in the running as this is my top choice program! Fingers crossed for all of us on the waitlist!  Does anyone know if we can email admissions to see where we land on the waitlist? or??

Also on the waitlist! I am not sure if we can but I would sure love to know 

23 hours ago, Oliver1234 said:

Also on the waitlist! I am not sure if we can but I would sure love to know 

I emailed Rejeetha to find out if she could give me any indication of my place on the list, and she said she can’t give a specific number but said I am in “the top half of the waitlist.” So something to hold onto at least!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...