PA Friendly Telemedicine Jobs?

15 hours ago, PA-StoPA-C said:

I also meant to add in my original post - companies that provide a supervising physician internally and malpractice insurance. Does Encore do this? 

They provide malpractice for sure. They have been ambiguous about the SP. they have said “ we’ll take care of it”. So we will see. My state has pretty strict rules so I am staying on top of them. Feel free to PM for more details. 

Edited by BirdDogPA
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/29/2020 at 12:15 PM, BirdDogPA said:

They provide malpractice for sure. They have been ambiguous about the SP. they have said “ we’ll take care of it”. So we will see. My state has pretty strict rules so I am staying on top of them. Feel free to PM for more details. 

with the virus they need to lift the restrictions 

• Like 2

On 3/22/2020 at 1:29 AM, SamthePA said:

I do telemedicine (over the phone, no video) as a side gig. Basically when the offices close, many patients still call and need advice. So I either tell them to manage it at home, schedule UC visit or refer them to ER.

It's always been busy....it's 3-4x as busy as it was with COVID-19.

That sounds like a great side gig. Does the company only partner with facilities in one or a few states? What state licenses are required?

On 3/22/2020 at 2:29 AM, SamthePA said:

I do telemedicine (over the phone, no video) as a side gig. Basically when the offices close, many patients still call and need advice. So I either tell them to manage it at home, schedule UC visit or refer them to ER.

It's always been busy....it's 3-4x as busy as it was with COVID-19.

Hey Sam, mind telling me which group this is with? Currently with an MA license looking for an opportunity like this.

• 1 month later...