Organic chemistry 2 at Doane university (online)

• 3 weeks later...

I took that course at Doane. It was an awesome experience. I was skeptical at first because I've never taken a Science course online, so I didn't know what to expect. Anyway, you basically have modules you complete each week. Each module has assignments which consist of discussion posts, worksheets, quizzes, and sometimes a lab component. The quizzes are timed, but you get like 2 hours to take it. The # of questions range from 20 to 30 if I remember correctly. There is a final, it is not proctored, and you get plenty of time to answer all the questions. Btw - everything is M/C and a few fill in the blanks. You can also work ahead if you like..just ask the teacher to open up all the assignments. I finished it all in one month. 

And incase you didn't notice, this place has great resources and people seem to want to help each other out, so don't be afraid to ask for it once you start taking your courses. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/26/2019 at 9:40 AM, TeslaBrain said:

I took that course at Doane. It was an awesome experience. I was skeptical at first because I've never taken a Science course online, so I didn't know what to expect. Anyway, you basically have modules you complete each week. Each module has assignments which consist of discussion posts, worksheets, quizzes, and sometimes a lab component. The quizzes are timed, but you get like 2 hours to take it. The # of questions range from 20 to 30 if I remember correctly. There is a final, it is not proctored, and you get plenty of time to answer all the questions. Btw - everything is M/C and a few fill in the blanks. You can also work ahead if you like..just ask the teacher to open up all the assignments. I finished it all in one month. 

And incase you didn't notice, this place has great resources and people seem to want to help each other out, so don't be afraid to ask for it once you start taking your courses. 

That's impressive that you finished organic 2 in one month!  The record completion time for my organic chem course is about 5 weeks.  My Gen Chem course was completed in 3 weeks...but that was by a student housebound due to an injury.  

• 1 year later...