10/28 UC Davis Interview

Hi everyone! I'll be flying from San Diego and arriving at noon on Sunday, so I would love to meet up before the meet and greet! I'm staying at an airbnb, 1 mile away from the interview site. I was also wondering if anybody wanted to check out the interview site on Sunday, to know where it is?

Edited by msfuturepa
  • Like 1

On 10/11/2019 at 12:12 AM, syee206 said:

Meeting at a coffee shop sounds great before the meet & greet at LowBrau. I looked up on google maps and found that the closet Coffee shop to LowBrau is Peet’s Coffee! It’s about a one minute walk 🙂 

Let me know if Peet’s Coffee is a good place to meet around 4PM? 

8B867B70-98BE-447A-AD32-FB7B90E4D170.jpeg

Peet’s works for me

On 10/8/2019 at 3:37 PM, syee206 said:

Hi everyone! 

I just wanted to start a thread for the 10/28 Interview. I would love to get together before the interview! Is anyone going to the meet and greet at LowBrau hosted by the PA students? 

Let me know 🙂

Hello! Thank you for starting this thread! Would love to meet at Peet's before meet and greet 🙂 Best of luck to all of us!

On 10/8/2019 at 4:57 PM, syee206 said:

Of course! 

Yes I would be interested in meeting beforehand too! The LowBrau event starts at 5pm. I will be staying at MedPark hotel. Where is everyone else staying? I will be flying in from Seattle, WA!  

I'll be staying at the MedPark hotel as well! I'm down to meet before hand. I fly in Sunday morning!

On 10/10/2019 at 9:12 PM, syee206 said:

Meeting at a coffee shop sounds great before the meet & greet at LowBrau. I looked up on google maps and found that the closet Coffee shop to LowBrau is Peet’s Coffee! It’s about a one minute walk 🙂 

Let me know if Peet’s Coffee is a good place to meet around 4PM? 

8B867B70-98BE-447A-AD32-FB7B90E4D170.jpeg

Hi guys! I'm also interviewing on 10/28 and I'm so excited to meet you all! 

I'm coming from LA and will get to Sacramento on Saturday afternoon! I'm also down to meet up at Peet's before LowBrau event! 4pm sounds good to me 🙂

Hi everyone, I’m Tien. Thank you so much for creating this forum!

I just got a call today for an interview invitation on 10/28, which I think is a short notice compares to majority of you.

Did you all have to complete the secondary application before getting invited to the interview on 10/28?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk