10/28 UC Davis Interview

1 hour ago, Tihu193 said:

Hi everyone, I’m Tien. Thank you so much for creating this forum!

I just got a call today for an interview invitation on 10/28, which I think is a short notice compares to majority of you.

Did you all have to complete the secondary application before getting invited to the interview on 10/28?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats! Secondary application invites go out after interviews 

• Like 1

Hey Tien, 
I did not have to complete any secondary application, did anybody else?
I don't want to miss it if I was supposed to have done that.
-  Kate

Hey Kate,

I’m sorry for the confusion. I think we will get it after the interview. So we are good. See you there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everybody, I'm excited to meet you all during the interview! I was wondering if any body know what the Interactive Case-based Learning Demo part of the interview is, I have never heard of this before!

I will be flying in late Sunday night so not sure if I will make the meet and greet but will try my best! 

On 10/10/2019 at 8:26 AM, msfuturepa said:

Hi everyone! I'll be flying from San Diego and arriving at noon on Sunday, so I would love to meet up before the meet and greet! I'm staying at an airbnb, 1 mile away from the interview site. I was also wondering if anybody wanted to check out the interview site on Sunday, to know where it is?

Also flying in from San Diego & staying at an air b & b nearby, can't wait to meet you and everyone else! Happy to hear theres other SD natives too 😄

On 10/25/2019 at 4:11 PM, Holly1483 said:

Hello everyone!

I will be staying at Marriott Courtyard Midtown close to UC Davis. Is anyone else staying there and would like to Uber/ lift to Peet’s together. I’m super excited to meet everyone!

Lauren

Hey Lauren,  

I am staying at the Marriott as well. I would share an uber/lift with you to Peet's. Want to meet in the lobby at 3:35-45?

Kate 

• 1 month later...