Mercy College 2019-2020 Cycle

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey everyone! Did you get an email stating they received the supplemental application fee? I mailed mine a while ago but have not seen any activity in my checking out. Starting to get worried. 

On 10/18/2019 at 5:55 PM, noorie03 said:

hey everyone! Did you get an email stating they received the supplemental application fee? I mailed mine a while ago but have not seen any activity in my checking out. Starting to get worried. 

You should call them to make sure you up to date with everything.

• 2 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, Sophass said:

How was your interview? 

The interview wasn’t that bad at all! The worst part was having to take that pilot PA-CAT exam which was pretty terrible but it won’t count toward your acceptance/rejection. It was two rounds of interviews with two faculty members and 3 of us in the room. It was very easy and generic. Just make sure you know the core questions that will be asked at any interview and you should be fine. Good luck! 

19 hours ago, MichaelHernandez said:

The interview wasn’t that bad at all! The worst part was having to take that pilot PA-CAT exam which was pretty terrible but it won’t count toward your acceptance/rejection. It was two rounds of interviews with two faculty members and 3 of us in the room. It was very easy and generic. Just make sure you know the core questions that will be asked at any interview and you should be fine. Good luck! 

Did you send the supplemental  application and the essay before getting an interview?

also can you let us know when they send you a notification status. thank you

On 11/8/2019 at 8:15 PM, MichaelHernandez said:

Did they ask a lot of school specific questions or anything tricky? Also, when you say two rounds of interviews with 3 in the room do you mean they just have you go through 2 panel interviews? Good luck by the way! 

6 minutes ago, giorgixox said:

Did they ask a lot of school specific questions or anything tricky? Also, when you say two rounds of interviews with 3 in the room do you mean they just have you go through 2 panel interviews? Good luck by the way! 

Thank you! They didn’t really but it’s good to know and bring school specific things up in your answers because they like to hear that you know about the school. They take 3 of the interviewees and bring you into a room with 2 faculty members/professors and they interview you like that asking each one of you one questions at a time. Two rounds of that. 

On 11/11/2019 at 10:31 AM, MichaelHernandez said:

Thank you! They didn’t really but it’s good to know and bring school specific things up in your answers because they like to hear that you know about the school. They take 3 of the interviewees and bring you into a room with 2 faculty members/professors and they interview you like that asking each one of you one questions at a time. Two rounds of that. 

Ok that doesn’t sound too bad! Im assuming it’s just that and the pilot PA-CAT exam you mentioned? Thanks for the info by the way! 🙂 

On 11/11/2019 at 10:21 AM, giorgixox said:

No problem! Yes just those things. It really wasn’t that bad. Good luck!

• Like 1

On 11/13/2019 at 11:31 AM, giorgixox said:

Ok that doesn’t sound too bad! Im assuming it’s just that and the pilot PA-CAT exam you mentioned? Thanks for the info by the way! 🙂 

That and a entry essay you do after the PA-CAT. It changes with every new group, so I'm not sure what they will ask you.