Mercy College 2019-2020 Cycle

9 hours ago, deenja said:

Does anyone have advice on where to take the upper level physiology course that is required? Doane vs. UNE or another more affordable option? Also, do you know if these classes can be completed at the student's own pace or is the timeline usually strict? Thank you!

Hi

I think the best person to help you with this is Lori. In the interview someone asked her and she recommended an online course. They seem to be very particular about the course curriculum so be sure to check with her whichever course you take. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, FuturePa2328 said:

I was wondering if you heard back. I am on the same boat 😕  Hope to heard back soon ! 

A lot of people have heard back and been accepted. I interviewed on November 8th and got accepted November 26th. If you scroll down on the forum you see ppl who interviewed early January that also have been accepted. Good luck. 

4 hours ago, Sophass said:

Hi... does anyone have an idea if there is an accepted students orientation  day? Basically what's next after getting the acceptance letter? 

Hi Sophass and congrats on your acceptance. I spoke with Lori last week and she told me orientation was on May 27 and 28.

Did you already send your confirmation letter, passport photo and deposit?

3 hours ago, ViviPA said:

Hi Sophass and congrats on your acceptance. I spoke with Lori last week and she told me orientation was on May 27 and 28.

Did you already send your confirmation letter, passport photo and deposit?

Hi. Thank you and congratulations to you too.

Edited by Sophass

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hey guys I hope everyones safe. I have a quick question, yesterday I received an email from mercy college that they made a decision. It's most likely a rejection 😞 but they asked for a temporary pin. I tried calling lori today and no one picked up. 

The people that got rejected or accepted were you guys initially notified through mail or email? 

Does anyone know how we can obtain the temporary pin? Thank you in advance! 

2 hours ago, 2ndtime said:

I got the same email saying a decision was made. Next page asked for my email, pin, and dob. I emailed them back asking what my pin is. No response. 

Most likely a rejection. If it was an acceptance i think the initial email would include some sort of congratulations 

I contacted Lori but no reply. It's unfair to the students that want to know the decision but there is no one from admissions to contact even if it's a rejection.