Mercy College 2019-2020 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Sophass said:

How was it?

It was great! It really was a full day of activities. It was great to hear from the students who were willing to share anything and everything. I loved being able to meet and talk with Director Cashin as well because she was inspiring. I'd say it was one of the more relaxed interviews I've been on because the students/faculty were very welcoming. Typical interview portion. Looking forward to hearing back.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, charmingpa said:

It was great! It really was a full day of activities. It was great to hear from the students who were willing to share anything and everything. I loved being able to meet and talk with Director Cashin as well because she was inspiring. I'd say it was one of the more relaxed interviews I've been on because the students/faculty were very welcoming. Typical interview portion. Looking forward to hearing back.

Good luck!

I really enjoyed interview day, except for the PA-CAT, it was about 3 hours long. Otherwise, the day went smooth, the first and second year PA students were very helpful and nice, we got a chance to talk to them a lot. I was nervous when it was my group's turn to interview with the faculty and director, but looking back there was nothing to be nervous about. They were great!

On 11/26/2019 at 7:05 PM, MichaelHernandez said:

I just got my acceptance email today! I’ll definitely be accepting. Good luck to everyone! 

Great Job Mike!!! I'll be making a Facebook group soon for all the new ppl to join and receive updates from upper class, housing opportunities, books for sale, etc....

• Like 1

On 12/2/2019 at 12:54 PM, ViviPA said:

I really enjoyed interview day, except for the PA-CAT, it was about 3 hours long. Otherwise, the day went smooth, the first and second year PA students were very helpful and nice, we got a chance to talk to them a lot. I was nervous when it was my group's turn to interview with the faculty and director, but looking back there was nothing to be nervous about. They were great!

what questions did they ask for your interview? mine is tomorrow and i am terrified 

11 hours ago, mercypa16 said:

has anyone heard back in concerns to being accepted or rejected? had my interview on november 1st and have not heard back yet 😞

Hi. Michael left a post that he was accepted. I think this was last week. Just scroll up.  

Don't worry I'm sure you'll do ok. Someone posted that they said they'll tell them by mid-Dec. Just scroll through the previous post.

Good luck!

10 hours ago, daniellab52 said:

whoever has been interviewed so far, what questions did they ask for your interview, mine is tomorrow and i am terrified 

Good luck ! Hope it goes well. Keep us updated on how it goes. 

1 minute ago, RUBYSG said:

250 hours, basically though that as a Ophthalmic tech would cover this but Lori told me that a still need primary care hours. 

You would probably be fine if you are able to get the rest of your hours completed by the time the program starts. You could try telling Lori that and see what she says. I needed 45 more hours and told Lori that I would have them completed and I was accepted. You will need to show proof of the hours completed.