2019-2020 Application Cycle

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, 

I came across this event that will take place on 9/28 and I wanted to share the link.

This PA program will be one of the ones in attendance (among a few other local ones), so it could be a GREAT way to get your questions answered, or find out how you can improve your application for future cycles (if it should come to that), and network with other pre-PAs, PA-S, and PA-Cs in the area. 

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/thepac-takes-detroit-tickets-70091765357

Best of luck to everyone this cycle!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I received my rejection letter for an interview yesterday. However, I was looking at last year's forum and noticed that there is an "alternate list" for interviews. Is it implied that you are part of that list if you get a rejection? Or do you have to be told that you are ? This was my top pick, so I'm just trying to figure out if there is still hope...

14 minutes ago, mackjohn11 said:

I received my rejection letter for an interview yesterday. However, I was looking at last year's forum and noticed that there is an "alternate list" for interviews. Is it implied that you are part of that list if you get a rejection? Or do you have to be told that you are ? This was my top pick, so I'm just trying to figure out if there is still hope...

Did you get an email or letter mailed home? Are ALL interviews sent out? 

On 10/18/2019 at 1:04 PM, mackjohn11 said:

I cannot say for certain; however, I have received an email that states that I am on an alternate wait list to interview. I would call to verify if you are still unsure. Hope this helps. Good luck to you!