2019-2020 Application Cycle

Hi everyone! I am a current GV PA student about to start my clinical year and I just wanted to offer some encouragement for those of you who were waitlisted for an interview. The same thing happened to me when I applied, but I received an interview spot about a week before interview day. I then got an acceptance letter shortly after (not even an actual waitlist)! So just remember the numbers on your application are not a full reflection of who you are or what kind of PA student you will be. Have hope and you got this! Best of luck to everyone applying!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, RPM5452 said:

For everyone with a TC interview this week, have you received the additional information that was going to be emailed out after the 18th? I haven’t received anything and am wondering if I missed something.

I have a GV TC interview too and have not received that follow up email either. Hopefully they send it out soon. 

On 10/31/2019 at 1:35 PM, journey2pa said:

does anyone know the interview format?

From what I've heard from current PA students, the format is a pretty traditional interview format. There's a group interview, 2 individual interviews and a writing portion. Plus a tour and a student panel. There's always a chance that they changed the format this year, but if they didn't change anything then hopefully this helps!

Interviewing this Friday, good luck to everyone and see you guys soon!

• Like 1

On 11/5/2019 at 1:27 AM, chfamily said:

From what I've heard from current PA students, the format is a pretty traditional interview format. There's a group interview, 2 individual interviews and a writing portion. Plus a tour and a student panel. There's always a chance that they changed the format this year, but if they didn't change anything then hopefully this helps!

Interviewing this Friday, good luck to everyone and see you guys soon!

Hi!! I just did the TC interview and it wasn’t, for us, so much of a group interview, but rather a “why PA why GV” type thing but they didn’t write anything down or ask questions from a paper or anything. Also, they didn’t have us do a writing sample this time around. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...