MCPHS Worcester 2019-2020

Hi I was just selected for an interview and im not sure how to register for a date! The online portal isn't giving me any options to select an interview date! Please let me know if any of you know how to do it! I called the admissions office but no one has answered yet! 

13 hours ago, briun said:

Hi I was just selected for an interview and im not sure how to register for a date! The online portal isn't giving me any options to select an interview date! Please let me know if any of you know how to do it! I called the admissions office but no one has answered yet! 

I think you have to click on a date on the calendar that they show on that page then pick a time from there because there are morning sessions and afternoon session. Make sure you're using Google Chrome. If you tried all that and it didn't work then probably wait to hear back from admission or call them again. 

• Like 1

Hello everyone! I just wanted to share a little about my experience. I first applied to MCPHS Worcester for Jan 2020 back in February. A month later I was invited to interview in April 4th. I thought it went really well, but unfortunately I ended up on the waitlist. When August came around I reapplied (for Jan 2021) because I still hadn't gotten any updates on my previous application. As of 10/1 I have been accepted for Jan 2021. The admissions committee was generous enough to consider my interview for the prior cycle along with my application from this cycle. Good luck to everyone that is applying and/or interviewing. Please reach out if you have any questions!

• Like 2

On 10/15/2019 at 1:09 PM, pandarcade said:

Hello! Does anyone know if their program would be considered rolling admissions? Would it be worth it to submit an application this late? Thanks 🙂 

The program IS rolling admission, however, I submitted my application a day before the deadline last year and I still ended up interviewing. Shoot your shot!

• Like 1

On 10/10/2019 at 12:22 PM, Laila said:

Hello all! I will be interviewing 11/01, any advice for the interview process or is anyone else going to be there? Im traveling from Dayton Ohio so any advice would be great! 

Hey Laila, 

So the day starts off with someone from admissions giving an overview of the curriculum, afterwards everyone is broken up into small groups of ~5-6 interviewees. From there everyone cycles through: a one-on-one interview, group activity, tour and Q&A with current students. The best advice I can give is consider hiring an interview coach, that’s what I did and it was invaluable!