MCPHS Worcester 2019-2020

On 11/21/2019 at 10:44 AM, staci said:

Has anyone heard back from the 11/1 interview yet?

I believe the MCPHS portal updates on Wednesday mornings based upon this forum's post dates for the 10/4 interview session who reported on out their admission status on either Wed 10/23 and Wed 10/30. Admissions told us we will know by Thanksgiving, so tomorrow could be when our portal updates hopefully with amazing news. Good luck to everyone who attended the 11/1 interview, or are now eagerly preparing for their interview!

Edited by sbueno
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, pmalm36 said:

Didn't get an email, but checked my portal and it was updated! Accepted from the Nov 1st interview!

Me too!! I just checked my portal and it says I was accepted and have until January 03 2020 to pay the $750 deposit!!

No email yet though. (They have had a problem with my email though because I didn’t even get my interview invitation email. I only found out because they called me to ask why I had not responded! Lol)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gabscc12 said:

Me too!! I just checked my portal and it says I was accepted and have until January 03 2020 to pay the $750 deposit!!

No email yet though. (They have had a problem with my email though because I didn’t even get my interview invitation email. I only found out because they called me to ask why I had not responded! Lol)

I’m waiting for my portal to update too!

14 minutes ago, abraciska said:

Did they say we should know next Wednesday or within the next week? I'm just trying to figure out how often I should be checking my portal.

She said by next week. What I took from it was that it could be from now until next Wednesday. Though portal updates seem to be happening on Wednesday’s, I’ll be checking everyday. Hope that helps 🙂

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, cadinevin said:

She said by next week. What I took from it was that it could be from now until next Wednesday. Though portal updates seem to be happening on Wednesday’s, I’ll be checking everyday. Hope that helps 🙂

Thank you for sharing this information! This helps me calm down a little! Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear back!! 

• Like 2

yeah sure!! 
gpa: 3.75 sgpa:3.7 (ish, because I’m still an undergrad) 

Majors: exercise and sports science AND south Asian studies 

minors: chemistry and neuroscience 

PA shadowing: 250 hours different specialities

MD shadowing: ~500 hours different specialities 

Healthcare/ Patient Care Hours: ~5000 

extracurriculars: 5-6