MCPHS Worcester 2019-2020

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, JoeyMercier said:

hey guys!! once you get accepted are you able to access the facebook page? 

I haven’t been able to enter the group page for Spring 2021. 

They take a while. I was accept dec 11th 2019 and they didn’t accept my request to be in the Facebook page until a few days ago. I think they add people every couple of weeks! There’s also nothing in it yet lol

Hi, I enter my portal and click the Accepted link and the "Lets get Social" and it show me facebook, Instagram, tweeter.. after I select the facebook, ask me when my classes start and the campus, and I think next day or the day after I was already part of the group...so I think that if you enter directly through your portal is easy that way, 😊. But like Asshnaj said, there is nothing in there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, spay12 said:

Hi guys! Does anyone know if they are still offering interviews/have seats available??? I know they haven't hit the deadline but I was just wondering if it is still worth it to apply! 

I interviewed 2/13 and at the interview they told us that was the last interview day for the cycle. However, CASPA reopens in about 2 months so you can always apply for next cycle when it reopens and be ahead of the game! 

2 hours ago, harshal5050 said:

Hey guys!

I'm getting really curious for decision so if anyone who is still waiting get a reply please let me know. I appreciate. I'm anxious for decision to be made. Lol

I’m also waiting on an update, from the 2/13 afternoon interview. Based on what @Brookie said hopefully we’ll hear Monday!! Fingers crossed for everyone

• Upvote 1