New Mexico-University of Saint Francis Application Cycle 2019-2020

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, thomp2na said:

Hey all! I received and interview invite for Oct. 4th, am from out of state, and am trying to find more information on the program than what is simply stated on their website. Any suggestions for more places to look?

What kind of information?

May be able to  answer some questions if you had specific ones 

Edited by acamody

16 hours ago, acamody said:

What kind of information?

May be able to  answer some questions if you had specific ones 

I am looking for things that make the program unique and more desirable than others. I see they have many community involvement and service efforts, but I was wondering if there were any other interesting or exciting involvements the program has for its students. Just trying to learn as much as I can about the program right now and any insights are extremely appreciated! Thank you!

On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 3:01 PM, thomp2na said:

I am looking for things that make the program unique and more desirable than others. I see they have many community involvement and service efforts, but I was wondering if there were any other interesting or exciting involvements the program has for its students. Just trying to learn as much as I can about the program right now and any insights are extremely appreciated! Thank you!

A big draw to this program for me was the fact that we are the only program they have. Some other PA schools also have like MD, PT under the same building. You only really share the building with the class above for one quarter before they go on rotations, tons of little study spots and the staff is very available for any questions or help you may need. As far as other exciting things, we have one person in our class that comes up with a "class outing" at something going on in the community. This past weekend it was a farmers market/fair thing. Other than that exciting things come from the friends you make in your class and plan. 
Im not sure if that answered your question, just what came to mind. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, senegalca said:

I was accepted back in July a couple days after my interview, however due to a recent acceptance offer from another program I withdrew my acceptance today. This should open up a spot for someone else who was placed on the waitlist.

congrats! I want to start looking for a roommate soon, but I'm surprised I haven't seen more posts in here about acceptances!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Due to a recent acceptance offer from another program that starts later in the year, I withdrew my acceptance today. This should provide someone on the waitlist a chance to attend the school! 

I genuinely enjoyed how welcoming this program has been to me & how kind the other candidates were on interview day. I want to extend a good luck to everyone during this journey! 

I was accepted this past Monday (Nov. 18th) from the waitlist! Very excited to start. How long did it take for those accepted to receive the email with further information? The acceptance email said it would be a few days, but I still haven't received anything. Just wondering if I should email Timothy about it or not. Thanks! Excited to start this journey with all of you 🙂

15 hours ago, DearAugust said:

I was accepted this past Monday (Nov. 18th) from the waitlist! Very excited to start. How long did it take for those accepted to receive the email with further information? The acceptance email said it would be a few days, but I still haven't received anything. Just wondering if I should email Timothy about it or not. Thanks! Excited to start this journey with all of you 🙂

What was your rank on the waitlist? I’m curious to see how far down it they’ve moved. I’m ranked with the 2’s 

Does anyone remember if current students mentioned to buy books or if they had PDFs online that they could pass down? 

Or how often they used the textbooks? I know they’re required but a few students I know in other programs have mentioned how they’ve never really used the textbooks so just curious!