Evansville 2019-2020 Cycle

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Biaboyd345 said:

Has anyone received any correspondence from the program? I know that their application deadline was yesterday. 

I received a strong candidate/tentative interview invite in the middle of June but I haven’t gotten anything else! I think they will be sending out official invites fairly soon! 

• Like 1

On 8/6/2019 at 6:36 PM, Biaboyd345 said:

Congratulations!! I understand from previous years that there is one interview date. Does anyone know if they send out invites all at once? 

The only have one interview date, I guess this year it's September 21st. I know this because last year it was only one date. 2 groups but on the same day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Has anyone on the waitlist heard anything? I received an email pretty much saying not to worry and that many people get pulled from the waitlist in the two weeks prior to the interview even up to the day of. I'm trying to stay positive 🙂 I worry that I might get pulled from the waitlist the day of and won't be prepared. Its about 1.5 hours from my house.

24 minutes ago, EmergencyPA said:

Has anyone on the waitlist heard anything? I received an email pretty much saying not to worry and that many people get pulled from the waitlist in the two weeks prior to the interview even up to the day of. I'm trying to stay positive 🙂 I worry that I might get pulled from the waitlist the day of and won't be prepared. Its about 1.5 hours from my house.

I too got the email about the waitlist notice. I am on the wait list as well. No news. 

• 1 month later...