I have a quick question as CASPA approaches, I volunteered sporadically at big organizations throughout my undergrad so I was never given an actual supervisor for this volunteer experiences. What should I put down for CASPA then? Like for instance, I volunteered with my friends every December with Operation Christmas Child where we would just sign up online for a time slot and show up and volunteer. I do not have a supervisor name though so I am unsure how to report this...

• 2 weeks later...

I am also applying this cycle but if I were you I would list the coordinator who runs the program in the facility you volunteered at. At least the coordinator can verify the program happens there when you said it did and maybe they have records of your volunteering/you can email them and show them what you have recorded yourself