Online Genetics Course needed as soon as possible

Hi! I need to retake the Genetics class and need at least a B or above. I need to be able to finish the course as soon as possible, self-pace would be great or a shorter class period.

I know there's the UNE but I would LOVE some input about them, as much information as possible would be great.

I heard that Doane is also pretty good. Are they strictly just 8 weeks? How is the class?

I also heard that University of Phoenix has one for 5 weeks but I can't seem to find anything about it. 

Any recommendation would be great. I just need a online genetics course that isn't too long period, self-pace would be great, good teachers, hopefully not EXTREMELY amounts of work.

I need to have the genetics class finished with a grade ready to be sent in by 12/15/2018.

Please help me! I am desparate. 

Here is a link to a thread specifically about genetics that is on the first page here of the topics. Take a look at it for me detail. I am finishing up genetics next week with Doane. It is 8 weeks long and you can't finish it earlier as each Monday that week's assignments are released. I highly recommend Doane and take a look at thread for me information.

On 9/24/2018 at 2:00 PM, kluu1 said:

Hi! I need to retake the Genetics class and need at least a B or above. I need to be able to finish the course as soon as possible, self-pace would be great or a shorter class period.

I know there's the UNE but I would LOVE some input about them, as much information as possible would be great.

I heard that Doane is also pretty good. Are they strictly just 8 weeks? How is the class?

I also heard that University of Phoenix has one for 5 weeks but I can't seem to find anything about it. 

Any recommendation would be great. I just need a online genetics course that isn't too long period, self-pace would be great, good teachers, hopefully not EXTREMELY amounts of work.

I need to have the genetics class finished with a grade ready to be sent in by 12/15/2018.

Please help me! I am desparate. 

I just started a medical terminology class with UNE online. It is self paced and you get a transcript as soon as you finish regardless of how early that is. As to amount of work, unfortunately I just started the class last week and so it's too early to tell, sorry! It hasnt been too much so far. Hope that helps! Good luck!

The Genetics course through Doane starts October 13th and the last day to register is the 5th.  It's an 8 week course.  I'm currently taking OChem and it's completely doable.  Like mentioned above, it is a lot of work, but I was able to get ahead 2 weeks (had to go home for a wedding and didn't want to do much homework while I was there), but the final grades won't be posted until the course is finished in December.  Hope this helps! 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived