2018-2019 PA Class

Hey guys!

Got an acceptance two days ago! 😄

There's a nonexistent link on the letter that would have brought me to the page that lets me see the date for the first day of classes. May someone please PM me the date lol. Thank you ahead of time!

and congrats to everyone that got an interview!! Y'all are awesome - stay confident! and for those that haven't received word yet, stay confident! Everything happens for a reason 🙂

1 minute ago, DT228 said:

Hey guys!

Got an acceptance two days ago! 😄

There's a nonexistent link on the letter that would have brought me to the page that lets me see the date for the first day of classes. May someone please PM me the date lol. Thank you ahead of time!

and congrats to everyone that got an interview!! Y'all are awesome - stay confident! and for those that haven't received word yet, stay confident! Everything happens for a reason 🙂

Congrats!! Orientation is May 28 and first day of classes is May 29. Make sure to join our class page!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1137585569753228/

• Like 1

2 hours ago, caspaqueen said:

Could you share how your interview went? Congrats on your acceptance !

Thank you!!

Arrived 1 hour prior to your designated interview time to complete the essay portion (don’t stress about it)

interview went well. Some general job interview questions, some questions geared towards your experiences you have had..know the school, know why you want to be a PA. Be yourself, be confident. You will do great 🙂

• Like 1

I think some people get caught up in the "stats" thing. There is more to it when each of our varying life/healthcare experiences are factored in, volunteer work, personal statements, recommendations, etc. I believe it is more important to just focus on getting good grades, and to quote the admissions member I interviewed with, "be well-rounded people". That is what this program seems to be seeking 😄 

But if you private message me I can share some numbers, just so we dont clog up this forum topic with stats posts @caspaqueen @jmpa6

Edited by Gbpmk399132

9 minutes ago, michellefranco89 said:

Hi so I applied around September and its April this was my first choice . Is it safe to say I didn't get accepted ? I have received no interview nothing at all 

I would send some kind of follow up email to show your continued interest. I tried to keep programs updated with any resume changes or hours changes relevant to the pa program/profession so that they would see my interest being high you know. That’s what I did at least 🤷🏻‍♂️

I’m not sure if the class is full yet. Couldn’t hurt to try

Edited by Gbpmk399132

On 4/9/2019 at 6:06 PM, benboubli said:

anyone who interviewed got accepted later than two weeks yet?

i have interviewed 5 week ago still waiting, anyone here experiencing the same situation?

Hi I had the interview last week. I applied in January,  because of my transcripts. Stay positive. There are a few spots left, maybe, but we don’t know everything. From previous years, some were accepted in less than one week, others as late as May 20th, 2 months after the interview. Some interviewed in December and were accepted in March. They know how important it is for all of us. Congrats to everyone accepted!:)

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...