2018-2019 PA Class

On 2/22/2019 at 9:29 AM, khalil said:

hey guys, I interviewed 3 weeks ago, I’m getting really worried now since some have heard back already. Any advice on if I should reach out to the program to follow-up or will they hold that against me/not give me a direct answer?

I think going to the school and expressing your interest will only help! You should definitely go.

On 2/21/2019 at 9:58 PM, Jordan25 said:

Would you mind sharing any tips or anything about the interview? Were they generic questions or really in depth? 

Hey,

I would first say just be yourself and stay clam. Be friendly to everyone you meet. Questions were based on learning more about the applicant and how they fit to their school. I would know the mission statement and the values of the school. Some of the questions were why SUNY? Strength/weakness? Describe a difficult time? I practiced answering questions by googling sample PA questions. Be on time. Really know the school. Make sure to have your own pencil/pen for writing portion. I believe the questions vary from applicant to applicant. I hope this helps 

Edited by Loveyourself93