South College-Atlanta

On 2/27/2019 at 6:11 PM, cwbrailer said:

Hi! I was offered an interview for March 22nd. Anyone know what to expect for the interview?

I will also be interviewing on the 22nd! I haven't heard anything about the format except what was outlined in the email. Looking forward to meeting you! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2019 at 12:01 PM, mefit said:

hi! i got in and i am so thrilled!! Is there a Facebook page for accepted students??

I was accepted at the 3/22 interview as well! I believe they said they’d be making a FB page specifically for the ATL campus soon, there was already one made for the Knoxville campus. 🙂

On 3/31/2019 at 7:56 PM, PAtobe33 said:

Hey all! Does anyone have a relative idea/guess of how many seats are left in the class? Thanks in advance and congrats to those accepted!

Whenever we interviewed 3/22 the admissions director mentioned the class was only 1/2 full before they accepted anyone from that session. I’m not sure how many received an offer for admission that day. 🙂

39 minutes ago, mjrob said:

Whenever we interviewed 3/22 the admissions director mentioned the class was only 1/2 full before they accepted anyone from that session. I’m not sure how many received an offer for admission that day. 🙂

Would you mind sharing how many people were interviewing with you at the 3/22 interview?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...