Applicants for January 2020 start

I interviewed Saturday and haven’t heard back yet..... this is gut wrenching. Anyone else that interviewed April 5th or 6th in the same boat? Congrats to those who were accepted!!! This is process is arduous. Update: waitlisted. Fingers crossed.... I want this. 

Edited by SGPDX84
Update

17 hours ago, Hummus24 said:

Any tips for the interview? I’ll be interviewing May 31st! It’s my first PA interview. I’ll be coming from So Cal and spending five days in Potsdam. If anyone would like to hangout or do mock interviews, let me know! 

I interviewed in April (from So Cal as well) and it was honestly a great experience! Like other people have mentioned, the purpose of the interview is just to get to know you and see if you are a fit for the program. The faculty is extremely nice and make every effort to find out about you. They also have current students around all day to help answer questions. One of the hardest parts is just relaxing, but know going in that they aren't trying to trick you. Best of luck!

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Hummus24 said:

Hey guys, My interview is Friday if anyone is in Potsdam and wants to meet up, so we can see the campus and just get prepared for the interview. Let me know on here I have my notifications on. 

Hey, if you hear from anyone who would prefer closer accommodations before tomorrow’s interview (Friday) let me know- I have a room at Clarkson Inn which is super close to the office- and I won’t be using it. I can transfer the name until 4pm today. Best of luck tomorrow!! 

1 hour ago, Alexa93 said:

I interviewed today and got the call about an hour ago saying I was accepted! 

Good luck to everyone who interviewed this weekend and can't wait to meet everyone! 

Congratulations Alexa!!!!!!! and to all accepted!  It was so nice to meet you today! - Anna (There's a facebook group somewhere around for your class already made!) 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...