Applicants for January 2020 start

On 11/13/2018 at 9:53 PM, cLL17 said:

Does anyone know if your application is put on hold until all prerequisites are completed? I have one course to finish but I just started it; will my application not be reviewed until I submit the final grade? Thanks in advance for any help!

If you put it in you application that you are planning/ enrolled in that course, your application will be evaluated. If you are granted an interview, and in turn a seat in the program, it will be under the pretense that you pass the prereq course with a B or better before matriculation.

• Like 1

On 11/17/2018 at 10:44 AM, CCCorson said:

I recieved notification that my supplemental application was complete on October 16th. I was told the process could take up to 60 days!! It's been a month already and havent heard a word! Has anyone heard anything?? 

Last cycle it took about 40 days for them to get back to me! Based on the threads from previous years, it seems to range from about a month to 45 days on average for them to get back to applicants.

• Upvote 1

On 11/17/2018 at 10:44 AM, CCCorson said:

I recieved notification that my supplemental application was complete on October 16th. I was told the process could take up to 60 days!! It's been a month already and havent heard a word! Has anyone heard anything?? 

I just got the email stating that my supplemental application has been received....these 60 days need to go by fast! This is the worst part for sure.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, MItvs18 said:

Congratulations! When is the interview scheduled for if you don’t mind me asking? How long did you have to wait after they received your supplemental application? 

Supplemental application complete e-mail received 10/16/18.

Interview invitation e-mail received 11/20/18.

Interviews will be in the Spring but they do not have any set dates yet.

Edited by pharynxlarynxshmarynx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, pharynxlarynxshmarynx said:

I'm surprised the interview dates that went out today are that far into spring...was hoping it would be Feb or March.

Yeah, same here. I thought previous classes had their interviews during the Feb-March timeline. Anyway, I am still super excited though!

On 1/14/2019 at 5:45 PM, MItvs18 said:

It’s been out 50ish days for me as well! I guess we just have to wait another week or so! 

I'm also in the same boat! Does anyone know if the holidays have an impact on the 60 day time frame for follow-up after they receive your supplement? I'm also not sure if Clarkson sends rejection letters so I wasn't sure if after 60 days we should just assume we did not get an interview. 

Wishing everyone still waiting good luck and hoping we have some good news next week!