San Antonio Practice for Sale

I am sharing this for my old friend Richard Branson. Richard has been a pioneer in practice ownership for PAs in Texas for many years and has owned his own successful practice for years. 3 weeks ago he suffered a heart attack and has been in the CCU since. Hew ill not be able to return to practicing and his practice will fail without him. I received the following from his attorney:

My name is Rick Crow, attorney.  I previously assisted you, though the introduction of Richard Branson, when you when you were looking to set-up your medical practices. 

Recently, Richard Branson was admitted to the hospital on July 3 with an apparent heart attack and was in ICU for the last three weeks.  He has since been moved to Life Care Hospital and is on a ventilator and they are hoping he can get strong enough to survive open heart surgery.  In the mean time his practice has suffered and without him it will go out of business.  I was hoping you could reach out to your colleagues or perhaps you maybe interested in purchasing the practice.  We recently hired a PA to fill in two days a week but that will not cut it.  Humana just canceled his contract.  He just signed a lease extension and owns all of his equipment. 

I am reaching out to you because of our past dealings.  We have not contemplated price or terms except that we don’t want his legacy to die and he could possibly use the money for his care.

Please share this anywhere and everywhere someone might be interested. It is a chance to buy a successful practice and do some good for a PA who has been a pioneer here in Texas.

Say isn't so??? I have spoken to PA Branson, not Mr. Branson, as he likes to be called a few times in the past over the phone to get some words of wisdom from him about PA school etc. When it came to medicine he would be wearing his own heart on his own sleeve to help anyone. I am so sorry to hear about this. 

Archived