Application Cycle 2012-2013

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

I was very interested in the program, but won't have all the classes to be able to apply this year. The inconsistency in prerequisite classes from school to school is really frustrating. Anyhow, if I am not able to enroll this cycle, I'd love to apply next year. Good luck to everyone else.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
How did your interview go Yosemite?

I ended up declining the interview at Colorado. I wasn't sure how many interview offers I would get, but I ended up with several, so I had to choose which ones to travel to. I decided against Colorado because of the 3 year duration and because I would have to complete Genetics before entering next semester. Good luck to those who are interviewing!

I ended up declining the interview at Colorado. I wasn't sure how many interview offers I would get, but I ended up with several, so I had to choose which ones to travel to. I decided against Colorado because of the 3 year duration and because I would have to complete Genetics before entering next semester. Good luck to those who are interviewing!

Good luck with all your other interviews!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived