Sign in to follow this  
crystaltide

Application Cycle 2012-2013

Since CASPA opens in less than a month, thought I would post this as a central thread for everyone interested in UC-Denver this year. Good luck everyone! I'd love to hear when people are applying or first getting feedback. Anyone else getting ready to apply here?

Since CASPA opens in less than a month, thought I would post this as a central thread for everyone interested in UC-Denver this year. Good luck everyone! I'd love to hear when people are applying or first getting feedback. Anyone else getting ready to apply here?

APPLY early. They give huge preference to applicants who apply early (that came from the program director's mouth). Its a fantastic program and I wish you all the best of luck. It was my top choice and although I interviewed I was not offered a position.

APPLY early. They give huge preference to applicants who apply early (that came from the program director's mouth). Its a fantastic program and I wish you all the best of luck. It was my top choice and although I interviewed I was not offered a position.

Hey I put my application into caspa a week after it had opened up, just waiting to hear back from them. Hope I find myself there in the upcoming class

I was very interested in the program, but won't have all the classes to be able to apply this year. The inconsistency in prerequisite classes from school to school is really frustrating. Anyhow, if I am not able to enroll this cycle, I'd love to apply next year. Good luck to everyone else.

I applied here about a month ago! So far they have all my materials and I am just waiting... any idea when they send out interview invites?

Just submitted my supplemental. The wording made it sound like they start interviews as early as September. Good luck to everybody . . . I know I need some!

Hey everyone...congrats to those of you that have received interview invitations:=D:

My applications were submitted in July, but I haven't heard anything yet. Has anyone else heard anything?

I submitted everything in July, CASPA mailed July 18th and supplemental submitted around July 9th, and received in invite for an interview on August 21st. Hope that helps you out.

Just received an email this morning for an interview October 25th! For those who are wondering the CASPA and supplemental apps were received August 6th. Good luck to everyone :-)

How did your interview go Yosemite?

I ended up declining the interview at Colorado. I wasn't sure how many interview offers I would get, but I ended up with several, so I had to choose which ones to travel to. I decided against Colorado because of the 3 year duration and because I would have to complete Genetics before entering next semester. Good luck to those who are interviewing!

I ended up declining the interview at Colorado. I wasn't sure how many interview offers I would get, but I ended up with several, so I had to choose which ones to travel to. I decided against Colorado because of the 3 year duration and because I would have to complete Genetics before entering next semester. Good luck to those who are interviewing!

Good luck with all your other interviews!

I also interviewed on 9/18...still waiting to hear! My bet is that since we were the first group, they are waiting to make decisions until the next group comes in for comparison purposes? Best wishes to everyone!