2018-2019 Application Cycle

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I have a question.   I submitted the CASPA application and the Supplemental Application for Grad School.  I checked my application for Grad school and it states incomplete due to missing GRE, Transcripts, Letters, etc.

However I clearly remember on the CASPA page - it stated if applying for PA school, you do not need to submit as CASPA will provide these.

Did anyone else notice the same on their grad school application?

Thanks.

On 8/8/2018 at 9:35 PM, Southpaw45 said:

So I have a question.   I submitted the CASPA application and the Supplemental Application for Grad School.  I checked my application for Grad school and it states incomplete due to missing GRE, Transcripts, Letters, etc.

However I clearly remember on the CASPA page - it stated if applying for PA school, you do not need to submit as CASPA will provide these.

Did anyone else notice the same on their grad school application?

Thanks.

Hey, I just checked my graduate school application and it says complete. I did not send them any separate GRE, transcripts, letters etc. Maybe it will be best if you emailed the program or call them. Hope it gets sorted out for you quickly. 

Edited by MyPath

MyPath (and others)

I received an email from Jeannine B. and she stated that you do not need to provide any documents to SIU, they use the information in CASPA.   Good News!

MyPath - how long ago did you apply?  Appreciate your input on your grad application.  I just checked that and it still shows incomplete.   Bad news     Hopefully they just have not processed the application yet.

All - good luck!

39 minutes ago, Southpaw45 said:

MyPath (and others)

I received an email from Jeannine B. and she stated that you do not need to provide any documents to SIU, they use the information in CASPA.   Good News!

MyPath - how long ago did you apply?  Appreciate your input on your grad application.  I just checked that and it still shows incomplete.   Bad news     Hopefully they just have not processed the application yet.

All - good luck!

That's good news to hear, then I wouldn't worry about what the grad application says.

I applied about 4 weeks ago and it has been 3 weeks since it has been received and processed. I haven't received anything since then.

On 8/13/2018 at 3:14 PM, Southpaw45 said:

MyPath (and others)

All - good luck!

I submitted early June and my stuff all said incomplete for a while. I called the program to verify they received my gre, they did, and his conversation was over a month ago and it still says incomplete. So they might just not be updating the online thing if that makes anyone feel better

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I met with Jeanine a few weeks ago because I am an undergraduate at SIU right now, and she said that they will be doing around 12 interviews/month through April or May and last year did not fill their last seat until the week before classes started, so if you have not heard anything yet, do not worry! there's still some time! Good luck everybody!

• 4 weeks later...