2018-2019 Application Cycle

Anyone who’s been accepted know if there’s a Facebook group for accepted students yet? I’d like to start thinking about where I’m going to live

I think the current students told us that they make a group at the beginning of the year (January). So probably here soon. A lot of the students that I talked to lived at the Reserve at Saluki Point with other students so I bet when they make the group that they’ll have great information like that also.
See you in May [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
18 hours ago, por44 said:

Did Jeanneine say the class was full? I know some people who have interviews at SIU still. Are those for wait list positions?

Hi, when I received the call she said the class was full and the interview would be for the waitlist position. But that could've changed within the last month.

• 2 weeks later...
I received a call today for an interview but there was no mention of it being for the waitlist. Does anyone know if it is or how many spots are still available? 

The class is full as of now. We’ve received the list of 40 but they always have a solid waitlist for if anybody pulls from the class. Doesn’t mean there’s no chance. Best of luck.

• 3 weeks later...
Does anyone know how big their waitlist is? I’m currently waitlisted and just wanted to get an idea of where I stand; if it’s a list of 20 vs a list of 100

I don’t know if this is true but I was waitlisted last year and I was told the waitlist was as big as the class. So 40 waitlisted. But don’t quote me on that.

• Upvote 1

• 11 months later...

Sort of a long shot but might as well ask. I applied this cycle (2020) and was waitlisted after my interview. Anyone from this previous cycle (2019) have any insight with my odds of getting accepted from the waitlist? Meaning, how many of the current first year students were initially an alternate but was offered a spot in the program? Also, anyone know if the waitlist is ranked, in order, or unranked? I interviewed late in the cycle and I absolutely love the faculty and the school. Thanks! 🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1