Touro Nevada 2018/19 Applicants

Just got waitlisted, but will be emailing Dr Tobin to remove me from the list. Interviewed all the way back on 8/21. Wishing you all the best!

edit: this was my first interview, and after a few others, I realized that I wasn't super impressed by this one. willing to share with anyone who could benefit from my experience. ? 

Edited by carlzbarkley

2 hours ago, Classynotnasty said:

Just got my wait list notification.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got mine too! In my interview, Michael said he would be able to give us a rough estimate if he thought we may eventually get off the waitlist or not- Not necessarily a # but the email stated "DO NOT CONTACT". Did he allude to anything like that at your interview day?

Got my rejection email (did not interview). Not upset at all though, as I’ve been accepted at two other great programs. Good luck to those in the running still!

And to those getting discouraged, please don’t! You don’t know what schools are looking for and why they may deem you to not be a good fit for them this time. I’ve been rejected by low ranked and new/un-established programs, yet asked to interview and accepted at well known high ranked programs. So put your best foot forward and keep working towards your goal!! You will get there ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, congratulations to those who have received acceptance offers. I received mine two weeks ago and declined my offer due to taking a seat at another program, so hopefully my offer for a seat goes to someone soon! I want to wish those still waiting to hear back or waitlisted the best of luck. I hope someone hears back soon! Truly an awesome experience and program.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/23/2018 at 11:42 PM, trying2bapa said:

Waitlisted earlier today. Don’t know how to feel about it. Does anyone know how many people are usually accepted off the wait list. Trying hard not to be discouraged 

Current student here! I would definitely not be discouraged. There is always plenty of movement on the wait list! As people get in other places they will pull people. I got pulled off the wait list in March last year and I know quite a few people in my class came from the wait list. 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...