Daemen College: 2018-2019 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey! So i was looking at the pre-reqs and Daemen requires 

• 4 credits of Anatomy including lab, 300 level
  • 4 credits of Physiology including lab, 300 level
  • 4 credits of Microbiology including lab, 300 level
  • 4 credits of Organic Chemistry or Biochemistry including lab, 300 level

What would be considered a 300 level course for these? Wouldn't most students in undergrad just take the level that is offered to them?

You are correct in that assumption. Most of mine were 200 level from undergrad. I am a current second year student at Daemen. The main point they are trying to make (from what I understand) is that they want those classes to come from a 4 year institution

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Bf555 said:

You are correct in that assumption. Most of mine were 200 level from undergrad. I am a current second year student at Daemen. The main point they are trying to make (from what I understand) is that they want those classes to come from a 4 year institution

Thanks for the insight!

• 1 month later...
On 7/27/2018 at 7:47 AM, Bf555 said:

Do you know if Anatomy 300 level course and Physiology 300 level course can be replaced with A&P with lab or do they have to be separate courses? 

I emailed a while back, but no response. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/26/2019 at 8:09 AM, tls1996 said:

Do you mind telling us about the interview day? Thanks!

Really nothing to be afraid of. You get there, hang out a bit, they have some current students come and answer questions and stuff, pretty relaxed. Then they call you back one by one for the interviews, and you'll meet with a couple different people. Everyone there was really nice, they just want you to relax and be yourself. 

53 minutes ago, pahopeful716 said:

Really nothing to be afraid of. You get there, hang out a bit, they have some current students come and answer questions and stuff, pretty relaxed. Then they call you back one by one for the interviews, and you'll meet with a couple different people. Everyone there was really nice, they just want you to relax and be yourself. 

Thanks!