UTHSC 2018-2019 cycle

On 8/15/2018 at 5:32 PM, NahomyVanK said:

Hey! For all that have gotten interviews and live out of town! 

I’ve lived in Memphis for almost 4 years now (originally from Puerto Rico) if you are coming from out of town and have questions about the city, let me know! 

I interview on September 5th! Looking forward to meet those interviewing that day! 

I am coming in for the sept 5 interview from louisiana. Any recommendations on hotels/must dos? Thanks

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bball2511 said:

I am coming in for the sept 5 interview from louisiana. Any recommendations on hotels/must dos? Thanks

Places to try; Central BBQ, Gibsons Donuts, Gus Fried Chicken

Stay; Holiday Express Inn by Southern College of Optometry

Things to do; Visit the Bass Pro Shop Tower, Civil Rights Museum, Beale Street

• Like 4

21 hours ago, NahomyVanK said:

I live in Memphis! (Originally from Puerto Rico) been in Memphis for 6 years now!

Oh nice! Well maybe some of us that are going for the interview on the 5 could get together for coffee or something the night before the interview??

I feel like it would be helpful at the interview to know each other atleast a little bit. 

Just now, NahomyVanK said:

I’m in! there is a nice coffee shop called city & state! We can meet there if that works; open to any suggestions!

I'm also interviewing on the 5th and would be interested in meeting up the night before! I'd also like to check out campus a bit so I know where to go the morning of the interview.

31 minutes ago, desert_gem said:

I'm also interviewing on the 5th and would be interested in meeting up the night before! I'd also like to check out campus a bit so I know where to go the morning of the interview.

We can definitely go and check out Campus; I’m not quite familiar with it, so it would be a great idea to figure out where things are! 

• Like 1