UTHSC 2018-2019 cycle

I got the call too. Incredibly happy. Couldn’t even formulate a sentence when I was talking to Kris. Congratulations to everyone. This was my second cycle of applying to PA schools. So, for those who didn’t get the news they were hoping for: keep your head up, keep doing the amazing stuff that you are doing and don’t give up! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Hey there, future classmates!! I got a call from the man himself. This is my second cycle applying and boy was this acceptance a long time coming. I am looking forward to meeting everybody as I'm sure our class of thirty will become extremely close. 

To everybody who did not get in, hopefully another school accepts you this year. If not, keep plugging away and keep your heads' up. I interviewed for five schools last year just to be wait-listed at two, so I completely understand! The extra year was hard to accept, but it did enable me extra time to build upon both my community service and PA shadowing hours. If there is any advice I can provide its this, DO NOT LET THIS BREAK YOU! 

• Like 2