UTHSC 2018-2019 cycle

On 6/6/2018 at 6:19 PM, PAinthemaking2018 said:

I went to the info session in March and I believe they said August. It's no longer rolling admissions.

They are going to review them all together, rank them, and send invites the the top 100 applicants.

Interviews are September 5th, 6th, 7th, 10th and 11th. 

On the website it says that they are still using rolling admission... that's so weird?

I just received an email after asking about them no longer using the rolling admission process.

"Thank you for your interest and question. We have discontinued the rolling admission process. Your application will be receive a rank based on multiple variables and will also be reviewed holistically by the faculty. Our goal is to interview a minimum of 100 applicants."

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys! I'm a current student at UTHSC and we just started an instagram that is geared towards people interested in the program who also want to see what's it's like! We just started it today so we only have one post, but I'll be adding many more!

Also there have been 2 facebook live videos on the facebook page UTHSC Physician Assistant Studies that explain the changes in the application process.

Please follow our instagram! uthscpaprogram

Also if you have questions feel free to DM me there or here :) 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 7/6/2018 at 12:39 PM, Tanders87 said:

Hi guys! I'm a current student at UTHSC and we just started an instagram that is geared towards people interested in the program who also want to see what's it's like! We just started it today so we only have one post, but I'll be adding many more!

Also there have been 2 facebook live videos on the facebook page UTHSC Physician Assistant Studies that explain the changes in the application process.

Please follow our instagram! uthscpaprogram

Also if you have questions feel free to DM me there or here ?

Love it!! Just followed. Thanks for letting us know!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...