UTHSC 2018-2019 cycle

4 minutes ago, Trebl said:

for those of you with confirmed interview dates, when did you hear back from Barbara? I replied probably an hour after they sent the email out but haven't gotten a response yet

I spoke with her right after I got my invite. She sent an email like an hour after we spoke on the phone;  but she told me on the phone she would save that date for me. 

1 hour ago, Morgan19 said:

After reading the forum from last year and looking at interview schedule, does anyone know if there will be an essay this year? 

I interviewed two years ago and there was an essay, I’m not sure if they’ll have it again. 

I’ve not received an interview invite yet, I’m hoping they’re sending out more! I was waitlisted when I interviewed and LOVED the program so I’m keeping my fingers crossed! 

49 minutes ago, PAinthemaking2018 said:

Has anyone who emailed Barbara received an email back? Or has everyone called her to reserve your interview spot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I replied to her yesterday and got a response from Barbara this morning with confirmation!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, nataliet7 said:

People who got interviews, post your stats?! ? Congrats!

Hey! 

cGPA- 3.68

sGPA- 3.65

GRE- 304, 4.0 writing 

Healthcare- PT Tech, Athletic Trainer,  and now a Patient Care Tech on Cardiology Unit, roughly about 1500 total hours. 

Good luck! Hope you hear from them as well. 

1 hour ago, Sotelo12 said:

Confirmed for the 7th! I’m flying in from out of town, how bad is the morning traffic? I’m looking at a few hotels but trying not to break the bank!! 

traffic is bad; plan ahead for it! Try to avoid Poplar Ave as much as you can! I think the Holiday Inn Express right by the South College of Optometry should be good! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sotelo12 said:

Confirmed for the 7th! I’m flying in from out of town, how bad is the morning traffic? I’m looking at a few hotels but trying not to break the bank!! 

Hey!! I usually stay at Airbnbs, much cheaper and I've never had an issue with a host. You can save some money if you use my referral. www.airbnb.com/c/selizabeth68